There are so many wonderful benefits to bonding with your baby during Tummy Time Method class:
- Connect with other new moms while learning the Tummy Time Method from Pediatric Occupational Therapist, Sara Wilbert.
- Tummy Time Method can help to develop your child’s physical, social, emotional and sensory abilities in a comfortable and safe environment.
- A place where you can ask questions about infant development without judgment.
- Learn ways to incorporate Tummy Time into your daily routine and adaptations for the baby who may be having a “hard time” with playing on their tummy.
- Share your experiences of being a new mom.
More Info and How to Register
Upcoming Mommy and Me Tummy Time Class Dates:
- Class Every Monday from 11am to 11:45am and Thursdays at 10am
- Class size is limited to 6 babies ages 6 weeks until crawling
- Register for one class for $30 or all 4 classes for $100
- Bring a blanket and a few small favorite toys
Complete the registration form below. Once your form is received an email will be sent through the client portal which will include consent forms, a questionnaire, privacy and sick policies as well as payment information. You are not fully registered for the classes until all the registration forms are completed. Classes are first come first serve, so be sure to complete the forms at least 48 hours before the class in order to hold your spot.