About Sara Wilbert
I live in Forked River, New Jersey with my husband, two teenagers and 3 pups.
I received my Bachelor of Science in Occupational Therapy in 2001 at the University of Hartford and completed my fieldwork education in areas of mental health, physical disabilities and pediatrics. My work experience includes public and private school based practice, early intervention, and adult rehabilitation.
Training and Continuing Education:
- Torticollis and Plagiocephaly
- Reflex Integration and Sensory Integration
- Certified in Tummy Time Method
- Visual perceptual & Functional Visual Skills
- Certified Yoga Teacher (CYT) with Asanas for Autism
- SOS Feeding approach
- ASD Clinical Specialist